Helping you have a healthy baby
Having a baby is one of the most exciting events of your life. But it can be a little overwhelming. Our team of skilled physicians and nurses is ready to assist you at every stage of your pregnancy-and after your delivery, too.
We understand that each pregnancy is unique; and each woman has different needs and expectations. After all, we're mothers ourselves!
When you are expecting a baby, you want a physician who is a true partner, providing advice, reassurance and information, as well as quality care.
We are proud to offer a full range of obstetrical services including:
- Prenatal testing to ensure your baby stays healthy in the womb
- Prenatal care and delivery
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Pregnancy education
- Postpartum counseling
- Antenatal testing
- Family planning
- Postpartum pelvic muscle rehabilitation to prevent urinary incontinence and pain during sexual intercourse
- 4-D Ultrasonography
- On the first visit, we perform a transvaginal ultrasound, so that expecting parents can be ensured that their baby is alive and well.
- At 30 weeks of pregnancy, we provide a free 4D ultrasound package which includes a DVD set to music, CD with digital photos, and a photo album. The other centers charge patients well over a $100 for such a service.
- Based on Harvard Medical School recommendations, we hired a health coach for our pregnant patients. She is a nurse practitioner, who has the latest information from leading medical institutions about important health topics such as proper nutrition, exercise, and breastfeeding. She meets with patients on a regular basis, and spends about half an hour one-on-one counseling.