Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
When it comes to infertility, we deliver!
Is it you, your husband, your age? What's keeping you from getting pregnant?
If you've been trying to have a baby without success, it's time to see us. With many years of experience in helping couples start the families they've always dreamed of, we are completely dedicated to finding the cause of your or your husband's infertility.
We will design an individualized treatment program that we will personally supervise.
The evaluation process typically takes one completed monthly cycle, and may include:
- Hormonal assessment through blood work and ultrasounds.
- Semen analysis and culture.
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG), an x-ray that detects blockages or malformations in the fallopian tubes.
- Endometrial biopsy, which can detect any inflammation in the uterine cavity.
- Surgical evaluation and treatment including hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, which enables the physician to diagnose and correct problems in the uterus and pelvic cavity.
- Cycle monitoring, which involves hormone testing through blood work and ultrasounds.
Once the evaluation process is complete, we will develop a customized treatment plan based on your diagnosis, age and goals. Initial treatment options may include:
- Ovulation induction using fertility medications including clomiphene citrate
- Timed intercourse cycles
- Surgical treatment including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, myomectomy and removal of the endometrium
Our goal is to help you be an active, informed and empowered patient. We will provide all the information you need to feel in control of the process, so you can proceed at the pace that's right for you.